Chocolate & Beetroot Brownie
Brownie layer2 ripe Bananas
1 1/2 cups of Oats rolled into a ball
16 fresh pitted dates
2 medium-sized cooked beets
1/2 cup cacao powder
2 tbsp chia seeds
1/4 cup Rosehip tisane
2 teaspoons Rosewater
2 tbsp melted coconut oil
50g chocolate melts (raw or vegan, if available)
Layer of filling
1 cup raspberries
1/2 cup blueberries
One large, beetroot (cooked)
1/3 Almond milk
4 to 6 dried rosebuds
1/3 Chia seeds
2 tbsp melted coconut oil
1. Begin off with brownies. You can make rosehip tea and dried flowers. Whatever you prefer.
2. Mix all ingredients into the brownie except the chocolate that has been melted. This will add after the rest is well-mixed.
If you’re left in a thin mix It should be thick and nearly dry — you can add more chia seeds or the rolled oats.
3. Spread half of the mix on baking paper. Put it within the refrigerator for approximately 1 hour, or until the mixture is it has hardened.
4. To make the beautiful and vibrant filling, begin with the almond milk and Chia seeds. Warm the milk, then mix in the rose petals. let them cool. Take out the dried roses and add the chia seeds. Set aside.
5. Mix all ingredients in a blender and mix thoroughly.
6. Place half of the mix over the brownie. Place back into the freezer.
Finish off the brownies after another hour, and then immediately add the filling of berries and beetroot.
Place in freezer until ready to serve, and then allow to it thaw for approximately 20 minutes. ENJOY!
Iced Blueberry and Blackberries Latte infused with Chamomile
1 cup blueberries and blackberries (makes approximately 4 tablespoons juice)
1/3 cup chamomile tisane
1 tbsp of agave or another sweetener
1. Begin by making your tea. Allow it to cool.
2. Cook the berries over the stove, or in the microwave. (It’s simpler to squeeze the juice out of them this way, and I also made use of frozen berries)
3. Mix tisane, the juice of berries, and agave in the glass, and add ice.
4. Blend the almond milk (I made use of bamboo whisks)
Pour in the tea-juice mixture. Sprinkle with powdered beetroot!
Cherry Popsicles Infused With Green Tea
1 cup cherries
1 cup raspberries
2 tablespoons beetroot powder
4 tbsp chia seeds
1 cup of green tea brewed
1. The tea should be strong and brewed, allow to cool, then set aside.
2. Mix all the ingredients to make the consistency of a smoothie.
3. Make sure to fill the molds with popsicle ingredients and then wait for them to cool. It can take up to 4 hours.
Coconut Oolong Latte
Coconut latte brewed with Vietnamese Oolong tea that was sourced in south Vietnam.
Two cups of ingredients
1 cup of tea that is strongly brewed (I selected oolong that was infused with coconut. If you don’t have any coconut-infused tea, add some coconut flakes to the tea you are making)
1 cup of coconut milk
1 tbsp coconut sugar
Cinnamon or cacao powder to garnish
1. Make the tea strongly. Don’t drink for more than is stated on the packaging, however, with the addition of more leaves.
2. The coconut milk is heated with sugar and allowed to melt. Make a foam by whisking it up.
3. Strain the tea, and pour approximately 2/3 of the cup. Pour the remainder of your cup with foam from coconut milk.
White and blackberries Tea Tart
1 cup cashews
1/2 cup of flour
3/4 cup sugar powder
1 pinch salt
2 cups of thick coconut cream
1/2 cup blackberries
2 Tbsps 2 tbsp. agave
1 cup of white tea
1 teaspoon of agar-agar
1. Begin by making tart shells. It is necessary to prepare the cashews. Put them in water to soak for four hours.
2. Blend in flour with salt, powdered sugar, and salt.
3. Put the molds into ovens Bake for 10-12 mins at 170C/335F, until golden brown.
4. Make the tea robustly. Mix the tea in agar-agar while it’s hot.
5. Combine the wet ingredients and whisk until smooth.
6. Fill tart shells with the mixture and then chill in the fridge.
The Blackberries as well as the Blueberry Mixed Lavender Ice Cubes
These ice cubes are simple to make and will add an amazing flavor to your beverage!
1 cup brewed lavender tisane
1/2 cup mixed berries
1. Brew lavender tisane. Allow cooling completely.
2. Then, you can mash the berries until they are made a juice. Pour it into some of the molds for ice cubes.
3. Mix in lavender tisane and some pieces of berry.
4. Let it sit for a couple of hours before decorating and make every batch you make of Ice tea or your ice latte why not just infuse water!
Wild Berry Tart Infused with Flowery Tissane
150g almond meal
2 tablespoons coconut oil
4 roses that have been dried
A pinch of salt
Wild Berry filling
250 g mixed 250 g mixed (I used blueberries and blackberries)
1 tbsp of acai powder
1 Tbsp lemon juice
50 ml coconut milk
50ml tisane of rosehip and hibiscus
1 2 tbsp starch
1 tbsp agar agar
1/2 cup of water
1. Begin beginning with tart. Warm up the coconut oil and then add your dried roses.
2. Chop pecans finely and mix in almond meal.
3. Blend dates and meal (pitted) in a bowl with coconut oil, salt. Place in the bottom of the tin and place baking paper underneath.
4. To make the filling, Cook your berries using the rosehip and hibiscus over the stove with 1 cup of water.
5. Make sure that you get the color of the berries. Do not waste any of the flavors.
6. After you’ve removed the berry mixture, stir with Acai powder, lemon juice coconut milk starch, and Agar. Stir it all together.
7. Fill the tin with water and then place it in the fridge or freezer until firm.
Vanilla with Mango Sweetie with Rose Tisane
1 cup mango
1/2 cup rose tisane
1 cup almond milk 1 cup almond
One frozen banana (optional you could add more mango if do not want banana)
1. Boil water, then add several rosebuds in the make. I chose 5 because I like robust.
2. Blend all ingredients in a blender and pour them into a glass. I decorated the glass with crushed tea leaves from black tea and the flower petal.
Vegan Banana Pancakes made with black tea and Chia seeds glaze
2 tbsp chia seeds
Half cup black tea (I made use of earl grey)
1 Tbsp maple syrup
Begin by making your tea. It should cool to room temperature before adding the Chia seeds as well as the maple syrupy. This delicious treat goes super great with your cup of black tea, but it is also delicious with an iced tea that is flavored with orange juice. Happy breakfast!
Tea with rosehips and violets
Rose petals are excellent to aid digestion. They may ease anxiety. It is rich in antioxidants. Rose tea drinking can boost your mood and calm your heart. Violet is also a great source of health benefits, it boosts the immune system, assisting to treat infections of all types and reduce inflammation and fever. It can also help in the treatment of sinus infections, bronchitis and coughs, and sore throats.
The tea isn’t easy to make.
For this recipe, all you need make is simmer the water and then add roses and edible violets to a glass or cup. It is one of my most favorite teas on a hot day, to make Iced. Just so delicious! Take advantage of it and continue drinking tea. It’s good for overall well-being.
Sharing is caring